...

27.9.13

I mean, how can I be respected? People don't think of artists as professionals. Artists are the dirt of the internet. People think nothing of joking about them. I shouldn't have done this. And yes, I'm never going to put my school and course on my Facebook profile because I'm too ashamed of them to have them there.

Honestly the only good that comes out of doing art is being able to share your ideas and stories. And honestly too, I feel like no one's interested in them at all. How am I supposed to garner interest? How am I supposed to attract an audience?

I actually gave up my opportunity to do anything more reputable for this and now, simultaneously, everyone's lost interest.

Or maybe I simply expected interest to increase but that did not happen. Maybe because I haven't made anything good in such a long time.