...

3.9.13

A list of things that are bothering me

1. I'm squandering a lot of money on the production of things that are just not worth what I'm charging. It was a bad idea, but I've bought the materials already and I will have to proceed. I just wish ink didn't cost so much.

2. School is killing me. I have absolutely no ideas for my 4D midterm assignment. I'm just dry. The story prompt is so uninspiring because it involves crafting plot before characters. And I'm exhausted. Tomorrow we have a full day from 8:30 am to 7 pm. I don't think I can handle that.

3. I feel like at least one of my friends has been ignoring me on purpose. Or maybe it's my fault for not starting conversation. Maybe that's because there's nothing to discuss. Maybe this friendship was meant to die.

4. Grandmother hates me. She's constantly telling me how I'm ungrateful and horrible and asking heaven to kill me. Just because I COMPLIED with her order for me to hit her. Yeah, so she said it in a fit of anger. But I did that in a fit of anger as well. She is beyond reason. I just wish I didn't have to listen to her nagging all day.

5. Still being forced to pray...I just can't keep doing this. It's boring, it's frustrating, it's futile, and I have to try to sound sincere. I wish I could just tell my father that I am absolutely and utterly convinced God doesn't exist. But it takes little to predict that he will continue to think I am "not beyond redemption" and that instead of letting up he will double his efforts to "reconvert" me. I really want to be nice to my father particularly given current circumstances. But I am so tired of this.