...

7.7.12

What's respect to this household? My sister, four years younger, seems to think herself my commander. She thinks it her right to define the tenets of my behavioural code.

She seems to hold herself in such high regard--my superior? She thinks herself the Defender of Good, some high-standing moral signpost when she spends half her breath spiting others. I'd like to start insulting her physical attributes at this juncture as any normal blogger would, but that'd be descending to her level.

As a result I never last a day without a thought of murdering her, with my bare hands, or with something that will have her entirely helpless moments before death. It has come to the point where I'd rejoice her early death. I'd love for her to die gorily. Helpless. With someone laughing at her, would be best.