...

19.2.11

had to get it out of my system

I can't stand it when someone speaks to me of a subject as if he/she were a professional in the field, when, in fact, he/she is far from that, especially when I'm clearly just as or more qualified to speak of it.

You are not my superior unless I concede to it.

I can't stand it when someone attempts to fit words intended to point to extensive verbal capacity into speech, only to end up stacking malapropism upon malapropism. This is worsened if no one picks up the mistakes.

You do not sound smart by misusing big words.

I hate it when someone continually and repeatedly (but 'casually') mentions and discusses good things that he/she has had the fortune of claiming ownership, membership or partaking of, just to rub it in my face that he/she is good enough to warrant such prestige.

Your craving for self-gratification is all that amazes me.

Most of all, I hate having to listen to it all, unable to make complaints or corrections out of pure respect and politeness.