...

27.2.11

con moto; the winds of change

I think something's very wrong if I only blog when I am unhappy.

School is proceeding well. I'm doing badly in terms of formative assignments, but hey, at least I don't copy from the notes like I'm pretty sure most of my classmates and friends do. It feels so good to study seriously, focusedly, resolutely. I'm actually understanding my lessons, unlike last year. If I managed 60%s without listening during lessons, then I ought to do significantly better when I actually pay attention. Right?

It feels good to actually look forward to CCAs. It feels so good to only have to stay back once a week. And half-schoolwide WIFI, that's possibly the best thing. Ever.

Along with that, I'm crashing math lectures, SMSing wherever I please, eating three plates of rice for lunch, and taking all sorts of (strictly personal opinion) pretty scenery and architecture photographs.

The only regret I have is that I'm no longer writing, drawing or composing so much. Doodles on worksheets is as far as it goes. My time goes towards my friends now--old and new. It's a fair trade, I think. But what one loses, one cannot help but mourn over. Whether or not he or she got something in return.

Don't worry. There's two years more. I'll work something out eventually. Meanwhile, there's too much here, too much good and too much happiness, to pass over because of unneeded depression.