...

24.3.08

Kukup trip today!

Location: At home

Mood: Happy and sleepy



Today we went to Kukup! It rocked. I shall summarise the trip in a few paragraphs.



We took a bus. Going through the Malaysia customs was easy (for Rachel and I) because we're Malaysians! :D



We got a boring tour guide. She was nice though. Yan Ping and I fell asleep on the bus (I know lots of others did too). I slept all the way to the end of the journey.



Then we went to the fish farms in the middle of the sea, and saw archer fish (!!!!!), pufferfish, horseshoe crabs and others. Then we ate a nice lunch.



We went to buy stuff. It started raining, and a few smart people (including me) ran to the bus (and got drenched). We waited for a long time, until the bus came.



We froze into ice cubes on the bus. Then we went back to Singapore and went back to school.



What a wonderful day it was. What a great place Kukup is!!!

Plus there were no mosquitoes!