...

17.3.08

Argh, another post today (wow)



I am posting again, back at home now! I'm doing my English personal exposition, and boy, is it FUN! I chose the subject of bookings in school being ineffective, 'cos it is! I keep on getting booked, and I'm still getting book. I'm sick of it! I get booked for EVERYTHING, from shoes to PE attire to forgetting homework. I even got booked for eating a Mentos! xD Unlucky me.




Ah well. Here are some pics from my latest adventures on Victoria Island:


My screen had a problem, hence all the lines.


There were these King Slimes popping up all over the place! I killed some and got loads of exp and cakes :D









And here's me at Thailand Floating Market with my new look. I bought some new equipment!
You know, I can't wait to finally get to level 30. I'm already level 28, just a little bit more...
So, that's about all. I'm going to play again in the June holidays, and by then, I WILL be a Spearman!!!
Anyway, here's the link to the Smashing...Live! tracks: http://gallery.raurusreturn.net/thumbnails.php?album=66
Special thanks to Rauru's Return.
Bye!