...

17.3.08

I told you I'd be back!




I am back again. Now I'm in school, and I can say some more!

I discovered this CD called Smashing...Live! with orchestrated versions of loads of Nintendo songs! I can't believe it. The music is Awesome!!! I loved Planet Corneria, Fountain of Dreams, Fire Emblem and Yoshi's Story. Man, they're all so nice! I immediately fell in love with this CD!

Today, I did 5 Fireworks pictures in school, cos we had loads of free time between our lessons (it's learning journeys week!), and I shall post them up here!





Meanwhile, I shall talk more!




Yep, Oban Star-Racers is ending soon...last 2 episodes already! I am so positively going to watch, and I shall NOT miss any of it AT ALL!Oban Star-Racers episode 23 was just wonderful. I recorded the whole soundtrack of that episode. The background music at the end is soooo nice! You know, the part where Molly changed her mind about not racing? Oh, that part made me cry!


BTW, what do you think of this duck? I rushed it, seriously. That's why the river's got brown bits.


Oh yeah, I just went for Theory Grade 5 last Saturday. I feel so STUPID. I thought the paper was only 1 hour, so when the teacher told us we could leave after 40 minutes, I rushed it and left at 45 minutes. And it turns out the paper was 2 HOURS LONG. Bleagh. I feel STUPID.


Oh well, I think I can still get a Merit. When I rush, I always get merit (practice papers, of course). But I want a Distinction!!! Waaaaaaah


So that's about it. I've gotta go. Just one more pic...

This is Lyn from Fire Emblem: The Blazing Sword, in case you can't recognise her.