...

1.3.08

Founder's Day today!

Yep, our school had founder's day today. I enjoyed it because there was a whole load of funny stuff! :D There was an angel holding a torch, a mention of a will attaining by fire, a person throwing javelins, a scholar...etc. Only Fire Emblem fans should understand.

Anyway, our school had some weird idea of giving our founders day celebration the theme of "arete" which is a Greek war cry. War cry is interesting, but it meant transforming our school into a mini mount Olympus, complete with crowning of laurels and people posing as statues=one weird concert.


I STILL haven't gotten to play Maple yet... I can't wait! I'm stuck at lvl 26!!!!

I'm restarting Fire Emblem 7. I'm mass-training my final team (i.e. The lords, Karel, Lucius, Priscilla, Raven, Wil, Florina and Sain).

That's all I've got to say for now.