...

21.3.08

Very late at night...

Location: At home
Mood: Sleepy and Happy (about lots of things, see below)

It's currently 11.49 pm. I'm not usually on the com this late, but my father allowed me today. I'm proofreading Blood of Magic Chapter 4 (formerly known as Third Life, formerly known as The First Guild Quest). It's coming along nicely.

Yippee! Our field trip to Kukup in Malaysia is this coming Monday!!!!!! My sis said that the bus trip will take 5 hours. Which means 5 hours of nothing but...er...nothing. Yay!

And the second last episode of Oban Star-Racers is TOMORROW!!!!! Good or bad, I don't know. It's great to know that *at last* we're going to know what's going to happen to Molly, the other racers and Oban. But it also means the series is ending............

Oh well. All series must end, right? So I'll be looking forward to more good shows! And the field trip!

Good, I've finished chapter 4. That didn't take so long!

Oh no, my father's stopping me. No poem yet. So bye!