...

20.3.08

Back again (in school)! Just back from a field trip!

Alright. I am adding a new segment.


Location: School library


Mood: Not much of anything





Today was our trip to Sungei Buloh! It was not much fun, but very interesting. We got to see crabs, mudskippers and water monitors (And the usual stuff you find in a mangrove swamp). And not to mention the mosquitoes. My legs are still itchy. Bleagh. But I managed to ignore them, and I saw lots of interesting stuff.





Only downside (other than the mosquitoes) is that there was a worksheet to do. I didn't finish it because it was such a bother. We ended up eating a snack at the cafeteria there before going back to school. Actually, I didn't buy anything. I ate some of Yan Ping's Mamee thingo. And ffive of us began a discussion about siblings (cos we all have siblings).





Anyway, I just did another Fireworks pic in school. It's my personal favourite, other than the duck and the blog title. Here:


Hope you like it as much as I did.




Okay. I am going for another field trip soon. So I'll be going shortly. Yan Ping, Etinne and Rave (I mean Kimberly) are already gone. Wonderful. So I'll be going too. Bye!