...

4.4.08

Sports Fest.

Location: At home
Mood: Sleepy, happy, a little scared

Yeasssh! It was The RGS Sports Fest today!

I went to school for our Literature project first. We only talked for...ten minutes? Then I composed some music on the 208 computer, before being caught by that **** security guard. What's a security guard doing patrolling our Block E anyway? Breach of internal security!

Ah well, the song I was composing is a gift to someone, hope she likes it. I think it's my personal best :D

Okay. Sports Fest!!!
The events were great. So exciting, especially the relays!!! I love relays.
Oh yeah, the Richardson cheerleaders ROCK!!!! They won again this year! :DDDDD Their routine was so coooool.

And guess what, after like 6 years of Hadley being the winner, Waddle has won the Sports Fest!!!!!!!!! Yes yes, I sound very disloyal, but I like Waddle! They're such a nice house. My mum's in it too! :D Go Waddle! :D

Hm. More stuff to talk about? I ate a big packet of potato chips for lunch. I am SICK of potato chips now. Especially garlic and onion flavoured.

I am up to page 28 of my new novel (it's my sixth one, anyway). Going well. I estimate it'll be around 70 A4 pages.

Argh, our 2.4km run is next wednesday! Help help!!!!! I want an A this year!

Still no Maple yet. No Fire Emblem, No Pokemon.
Just schoolwork, writing and composing.

Well, at least the last two are fun.

Oh well, I shall stop writing now. Bye!