...

14.4.08

ORA food and funfair 2 days ago.

Location: At home, dad's laptop
Mood: Sleepy and hoping I don't get caught

The title says it. It was a nice long morning at RI last saturday. I went at 7.30 am, and helped RGS art club set up the stall. I painted the banner! I wasn't too confident about it, but at least it could be seen from he other end of the hall :)

Yay I bought a rose from basketball. From yan ping actually. How can I refuse??? Harh. Well, my dad didn't kill me. In fact, he told me to quick put it in some water. It's still alive and greeeen :D

I watched a vegetarian video. And now, I have converted to vegetarianism. Seriously, that video convinced me. Shan't tell you everything. Thing is that it converted me.

Oh yes, AF "lost" her handphone. And we went alllll over the place (including senior block, which was very empty) looking for it. And in the end, it turned out to be in her father's car. Graaar. My feet hurt. Never mind, we had a very good chat. And fun doing random love triangles. We had something like Stella from Winx Club and Serra from Fire Emblem going after Nick the Treecko.

Ohwell. In the end, I only painted 2 people for the art club booth--HT and Yan Ping, and I earned art club $3. Sighs. But it was fun, and I wasn't much good anyway.

Oh yeah! I can't believe this! The 2.4 is over! The run, in case you don't get it. I managed 14.05!!!!!! Ha! Improved by 34 seconds!!! Plus I was the 5th fastest in class :D or so I know. I don't know how the OM people did.

Just finished a piano composition this morning. It's Aidi's birthday present, entitled Winter River. Hope she likes it. She likes minor key pieces, so it's in minor key. :) Happy birthday, Aidi, the music genius!!!

And it's Vivian'sbithday tomorow. Ack. I didn't get her a present!!!!!xD Ooh great. Hope you don't mind, viv!

About my novel, I'm on page 41 now. Last post was like...10 days ago. Wow, I' writing at about 3 and a quarter A4 pages a day! That's fast. Since my handwriting has recently shrunk, and there are about 1500 words on each page, it means about 4500++ words a day! hahahahahahaha!!!

Yeah, life's good right now. Exams are coming, but I don't really care. Just doing my best is enough for me. And I have my friends to accompany me, and stories and music to write!

So good night! I should be doing my lit pt. bye bye!