...

6.4.08

Back today!

Location: At home

Mood: Bored-ish and distracted



I am back (and I wonder why I keep getting to blog so often nowadays)

I forgot to talk about the last episode of Oban Star-Racers! It ROCKED. Know how it ended? Here's a summary. It's nice, even for someone who hasn't been following the series.

Molly went into the Temple of the Heart with Jordan and Aikka, and searched for the pyramid which they would use to crown Molly the new ruler of Oban. However, Canaletto, the corrupted ruler of Oban 20,000 years ago, was already there, and he fought the three off easily, killing Aikka and almost killing Jordan.

Then, he told Molly the truth of how she was his, a possesion of his, and that it was he who led her to win the races and claim the right to be the new ruler of Oban.

So now, he entered her body, and led her to the pyramid to be crowned, intending to rule Oban again through her. But at the last moment, Jordan stopped him by reaching the pyramid before she did, and in turn becoming the ruler in her place.

With the powers he had, he brought all the dead racers, including Aikka, back to life. Then they said their last farewells with each other and returned to their homes.

Great story, isn't it? It was really really good!!!! My conclusion: it is THE best TV series I've ever watched before!!!!

Oh well. I went training for the 2.4 km yesterday. I am proud to say that my 400m timing is 74 seconds and my 800m is 180 seconds! :D I had no idea I was so good!!!

Yeah, I know lots of people think that that is lousy, but it's seriously good to me!

I got my right index finger stuck in the folding table today, and it's now got a deep cut. I can't bend it anymore. So that means no piano and guzheng for a while... :( Argh! MEP practical is this thursday!!!!!!!! Nooooooooo.......