...

22.4.08

Just a random post.

Location: At home, father's laptop
Mood: Distracted

Whoa. I keep getting to use this computer nowadays.
Anyway, I just read about this orchestra composition competition for people under 35 years old. I was thinking of joining......until I found out that you need at least a diploma. I don't een have theory grade 5 yet!!!!!!!!! GRAAAAR. Unfair.

Remember the novel? I am at page 61 now! I write fast, don't I~

Yippee! Aidi liked her composition!!!!!! :D:D:D I am very HAPPY!!! And I got Vivian a present too! Actually, I drew her a present.

Art Club today! I finished my "ancient vase"-according to Jingjie, and started my final sculpture, which is called Balance. I showed it to LT, and she said that it looks like a table on top of a wastepaper basket, with pencils and rulers on top. Great description, LT!

So now, I am working on Yunan's composition. Hope she likes it too. Should be doing Japanese now...