...

16.4.08

My PFT rocked!!!!!

Location: Father's laptop

Mood: Happyhappyhappy



Yes, the title says it again. I am soooooo happy about my PFT scores!!!!!!



IPU: 16. (B) You know what? I though it was 16 for A, so I did 16. Then I found out it was >16. Grrrrrr.



Shuttle Run: 10.7 sec. (A) Yay!!!! but my personal best is (lousily) 10.6. Oh well, I'll do better next time.



Sit-ups: 32. (A) Not my best (whih is actually 36), but still, I got A!!



Standing Broad Jump: 208 cm. (A) GRAAAAR. I missed my goal by 2 cm. It's so weird. I did 198 cm for the first try, and everyone around me was going "waaah", but I was crying.



Sit and Reach: 38 cm. (C) My arch-enemy. My shoulder muscles are still hurting like dunnowat right now.

Anyway, it means a total tally of 4 As, 1 B and 1 C!!! I am geting Gold for the 5th consecutive year :D

MEP Harmony test tomorrow. Hope I can pass. Not studying.