...

14.8.11

confessions (6)

Hahah almost finished! I'm pretty sure all my stalkers really enjoyed this =.=

#26: I still can't tell if I'm an introvert or an extrovert. I have a long way to go, in terms of "Know thyself"......

#27: I have great propensity to be bitter. Bitter about things I can't forget and would never forgive. I find it extremely hard to forget bad emotions. I don't let it affect my day-to-day behaviour, but I can very quickly reawaken long-buried unhappiness.

#28: Before I came into RI, I was so certain there was no way I would ever get myself into a relationship, or even like a guy enough to want one. Gawd how much that has changed.

#29: I live my life as if it were a story, and I think I still cling to some very idealistic hopes for what my life will be. I still believe in the power of the individual against society. I believe in poetic justice and deserving whatever ending you get.

#30: I am interested in most things (esp. scientific) for their symbolic and aesthetic beauty. This applies for birds, astronomy, flight physics, navigation devices etc.