...

8.8.11

confessions (2)

Once again, from the FB status. Next five! Blah I think the next few will come tomorrow.


#6: If I've stalked you, there's a good chance I'm either a fan of you or have taken a brief fancy to you before. Not 100% though...

#7: The pain of those days of heartbreak never really left me. It's just like they tell it in songs--it hurts as much as the day it happened, every time I think of it. I still cry about it when no one is looking.

#8: I don't like being a Christian; I hate having these rituals and beliefs forced down my throat just because the figure of authority in my home is a devout believer.

#9: I like fame. I like it when a lot of people know my name. To me, breach of privacy is really no breach at all.

#10: No matter how often you tell me I'm great at something, I don't think I'll ever be able to believe you.