...

11.8.11

confessions (4)

Aaaaand now there's 32 likes. I wonder who is still checking for these!

#16: I like looking at girls more than guys...in anime, at least. Sometimes I can't stand the sight of guys, but girls always look so pretty and visually appealing and...I shall not go on.

#17: Girl crushes do exist, because in my time in RGS, I had them almost continuously. My longest crush in my life was on a girl--it lasted 2.5 years. I still feel a little shy whenever I see her.

#18: I've never really felt any belonging to my family nor attachment to my parents. They're nice people...just somehow, they never won my heart over.

#19: My curfew is 8 o'clock. I break it constantly and repeatedly >_>

#20: I still check my deviantART and FanFiction.net hit counts daily. Such a popularity whore......