...

8.8.11

confessions (1)

From the Facebook status. Eighteen likes so far O_O ah well. I'm posting them in bunches of five.

#1: I'm really a little scared of the reality of love. Am I able to give that much? Is it really so tame? It's nothing like love in the books, and I must confess it's alarming.

#2: I really, really, absolutely abhor the feeling of discussing schoolwork with people who are better than me at every single subject, people who seem to get everything right without even trying. Just because they're smart and there's nothing anyone can do about it. One such person, unfortunately, is Huan Yan Qi. I know you're reading this.

#3: I learnt Japanese for no reason except that I wanted to translate the ending theme of Jirachi: Wish-maker. I began to lose interest in Japanese lessons after I managed to do so.

#4: I cheat on my novel word counts by spewing out useless text that doesn't contribute to the plot at all...just to chalk up an impressive number.


#5: I secretly enjoy the feeling of breaking bad news.