...

28.3.13

Am I undesirable? Am I doing something wrong? Am I bad company?

I need to stop talking about myself and nothing else. I want to be interested in other things, want it to be a route via which I can become better friends with others! I want to be less self-absorbed. What am I supposed to do?

Such is the life of the...creator? I love my own creations too much. And I bet I'm boring people with all my talk of myself. And they're just being polite. And smiling for me because they know what I'll do if they don't. How I'll react. I'm the weakest of the group, that's why they keep having to accommodate me, serve me, I don't want it to be this way.

I think I've always been bad company because all I can talk about are things no one else cares to hear about. And I guess it's time I realised that. I need to do some soul-searching.