...

14.4.11

revolve

I do not like how this is going. Out of one mire and into another. Is it meant to be never-ending, this inexorable cycle beyond my control? Every week seems a little harder to weather. I come to school with my heart pounding, but why? Is that just a reflex, a phantom from when I was seven years old?

(Un)relatedly, I'm absolutely loving my social life--if 'social' it can even be called. I'm still finding new, shockingly good friends in people I've known, but never really known, for a few months. There are burdening chains I have yet to shake off, but I'll be free eventually. I can't believe I wreathed myself willingly in them, for nothing but blind compliance. But they'll be gone. I'll make sure of it. Because I can't be happy until I take their weight off my mind.

(Tomorrow is 2.4, but I have a good mind to skip. My legs are still aching from Monday. Maybe it'll be good for me to run, but I don't want to spend the break after PE dragging myself up the spectator stands.)