...

14.12.10

the third day

Day 3: Eight Places You Want To Visit


1. Seville, Spain. My co-favourite composer Turina wrote some of the most amazing music about this place, his hometown. Only a breathtaking place could inspire such music.


2. Tokyo, Japan. Because that's where Akiabara is. And because I shall see the actual 地下鉄 in our textbooks. And because it's in Japan. If anything, it'd be the reason I learnt Japanese for three years.


3. Anywhere in Australia. I lived there for a year of my life, and I miss it like my home (and it's been ten years).


4. Los Angeles, USA. Because it just sounds so darned good. My favourite fantasy author's story setting is a steampunk parallel of LA--if it's that good, then I've got to see it.


5. Paris, France. Goodness, I've wanted to as long as I've known the name of that place. "Paris" is always accompanied by a description, a picture, a story of some kind. Never a name spoken on its own.


6. Mallorca, Menorca or Ibiza, Spain. I've read great things about their cultural diversity and their seaside scenery. Plus, Ibiza architecture is awesome.


7. London, England. You can't deny that literature and popular culture has made it sound like a very respectable, charming place. And the train stations, oh the train stations. I need to see those.


8. THE BATHROOM. NOW. ><