...

31.12.10

the seventh day

Day 7: Four Songs That Describe Your Life Right Now


I can't exactly put the songs here...so I'll have snippets of lyrics.


1. "So if you care to find me, look to the western sky! 
As someone told me lately: "Ev'ryone deserves the chance to fly!" 
And if I'm flying solo, at least I'm flying free 
To those who'd ground me, take a message back from me--
Tell them how I am
Defying gravity

I'm flying high 
Defying gravity" - Defying Gravity, Wicked

2. "You've got opinions, man
Everyone's entitled to 'em
But I never asked
So I'll thank you for your time
And try not to waste anymore of mine
Get out of here, fast
I hate to break it to you, babe, but I'm not drowning
There is no one here to save
Who cares if you disagree? You are not me
Who made you king of anything?
So you dare tell me who to be?
Who died and made you king of anything?" - King of Anything, Sara Bareilles

3. "On the hills of lore and wonder
There's a stormy world up there
You can't whisper above the thunder
But you can fly anywhere
Purple burst of paper birds, this
Picture paints a thousand words
So take a breath of myth and mystery
And don't look back" - To the Sky, Owl City

4. "Do you know that there's still a chance for you
Cause there's a spark in you
You just gotta ignite the light and let it shine
Just own the night, like the Fourth of July
Cause baby you're a firework, come on show 'em what your worth
Make 'em go "Oh, oh, oh!" as you shoot across the sky-y-y
Baby you're a firework, come on let your colors burst
Make 'em go "Oh, oh, oh!", you're gunna leave 'em fallin' down-own-own" - Firework, Katy Perry