...

5.8.13

I want to talk about the things that trouble me. But I know how tiresome it must be for my Facebook friends to have to see my rants over and over and try over and over to help only for my unhappiness to resurface within a week. I want to scream about it but I don't want to burden people with my disclosures.

All I feel now is stuck. I don't know what I'm supposed to do about my unhappiness. Am I supposed to go in search of real help that could eradicate the underlying cause of my emotional imbalance? Am I supposed to shut up? I've been keeping quiet about things that have haunted me for years, they're still hurting here, and hurting more as months pass.

I can't avoid, because it would mean closing myself off to all people. I can't do anything about it but sit it out and either stew in a corner for a few years more, pretending I'm fine, or I can keep ranting online and risk being hated for my whining.