...

8.8.13

another conversation

chen: yo tess

me: yeah?

chen: nice to mee you
:)

me: oh so you're backtracking after a solid week of trolling?

chen: yeh get it, i was pretending to be a jerkass
sort of get a kick out of shit like that

me: so spake millions of trolls before you
well I'm not one to hold grudges against people whom I barely know
so

chen: awesome :)

me: heh you're actually kind of nice

chen: ooh hint eh

me: not really

chen: oh

me: I'm in a relationship hello

chen: LOL
anyway who the fuck are you

me: someone who knows more about you than I should, I guess
particularly given I've never met you before
in real life

chen: sorry to be rude
but rlly how do upeople find someone all the way in us
US i mean
not us

me: *clears throat*
not telling
I don't think that'd be wise
hee

chen: ok
pleeeeeeeeees

me: no
I have realised I have to be harsh with people like you
and that you probably wouldn't hold it against me

chen: uh you sux
wahhh
tess buly me
mama i dun like tess

me: if you don't mind me saying, I don't like that nickname

chen: TESS TESS TESS

me: also you can stop pretending because we both know you're only pretending to be stupid
oops lol I used "pretending" twice
oh god
ok go ahead and call me Tess

chen: awsome
youre nicer than aofei

me: no I think she's nicer than me

chen: i mean like youre floppier
like you kno cooked fish
vs raw fish
youre cooked
i could totally skewere you no prob

me: ...ok

chen: naw was that creepy i suck at this not-being-a-creep thing