...

4.5.11

do i want to know?

I'm beginning to learn the answers to all the questions I had before. All the fears I had till yesterday, the worries based upon potentials. I've spent all this time thinking that they, the answers, will break me. But no, the answers tell me all: I am not supposed to know.

I've been fretting over things that haven't even become vaguely definite yet. I need to unwind, relax. Remember that my life and well-being isn't ruled by this one insecurity. The fact is, I don't know which way things are going to go. And no one can tell me for certain, which way they will.

I'll just have to wait, and hope I'm ready for both, for all, possibilities. I guess.

Most of all, I can't let this distract me from what is real and definite and important. What I have control over. What will stay for the rest of my life.

will you stay for the rest of my life?