...

15.4.09

Random post after MEP

Location: 310 classroom computer
Mood: hungryyy
Just did: practiced or piano duet

Yupyup we have to do a piano duet for our practical exam! I'm not new to it; my sis used to learn duet pieces with me, but she wasn't too cooperative. And I always got the harder part. Haha. Now she's stopped learning the piano, though.

So I revisit duets this year (and next, if I continue MEP). I will be playing Ballet, number 4 from Petit Suite by Debussy with Yan Ping. Aaaaaaaah it's NEXT MONTH and I haven't even showed it to my piano teacher yet!!!!!!!!! I am going to die.

Duets are fun! Coordinating with your partner is both the most fun and the most frustrating thing about it. Funny that this is true of so many things, hm? The most fun thing is also the hardest/frustrating.

Hahaha now for a short rant.

Rant no. 1
Why is Sobriquet Nightmare such a nitpicker, with impossibly high taste?!?! I can never please that guy. The closest I ever came was with this long piece of crap called Shadow of the Pendulum. And even then, he complained about the names of my characters (which I would complain about too, actually)!

Someday, I will write a piece of writing that will please that person. But I hope I will do it inadvertently.

Rant no. 2
WHY oh why did the school suddenly block FanFiction.net?!?!?!?! It's not fair. NOT FAIR! Now I have to post at home. AND I CAN ONLY DO THAT ON WEEKENDS NOOOOOOOO

That felt good. Ahhhhh. Time to work on my newest fanfic now. I'm putting a lot of heart into this one. Bye!