...

22.4.09

Hungry and in need of a toilet...

Location: 101 classroom computer
Mood: Hungry (again)
Just did: Random improvisations on the piano

Oh goodness, my last post was ALSO before MEP? Why do I find that amusing?

I heard a familiar piece of music on the radio today! But I just couldn't place it. WHAT WAS IT?!! I'm dying from not knowing! Hm, let me go re-listen to all the music on emusic.

Mmhm, I just started my new novel. It's in a NOTEBOOK! And it's really neat compared to my other ones. Ah well. Just beginning; on page 5 right now.

I think I wanna surf randomly now. There's about 20 minutes until my father comes to fetch me. I just read his tribute to a friend who just died. I have to say it was really sad and well-written...hm.

So...I shall leave again. MEP is fun. The duet is going well. :D