...

10.4.09

I love YME

Location: New laptop, upstairs
Mood: Stomach-ache-y
Just did: Downloaded from emusic.com

YEAHH! I think this year is gonna be loads better than last year. I mean, YME ROX! All we have to do is write Chinese pop songs, 2 per pair. The only hard part will be the lyrics, but I think it's possible to do it, even with my ultra-low proficiency...

We're having lessons at Lee Wei Song School of Music; went there yesterday. Know what? My mother was thinking of getting me to join it last year. But turns out I had to anyway :D And I'm happy. These people are the top CPop composers in Singapore, man!

It's just too bad I have so little background, compared to the other four. I hardly listen to CPop, but I hope I can manage. First lesson was like a simplified MEP lesson, but with more generic terms that don't take expertise in theory to understand.

YAY I've already got a few ideas for songs! I think I'll go write them down, and set English lyrics to one or two, maybe :D I can't wait for next week's lesson!

Today was Good Friday. The service in church was 2 hours long...hard to pay attention during the super-long prayer. But I got through it, heh. It was quite interesting; met some of the more interesting personalities in the church...

Oh yes, I just created the 100 question meme! AF and HT did it, and I LOVED their responses :D They really have a way of making everything so FUNNY!! And best thing is, it's one hundred questions long :)

In fact, it looked so fun that I started doing it myself! I'm at question 75 right now. Oof, Shakespeare had to eat Mona Lisa (the painting) somewhere in there...

I think I will be going now. Got more music to download :D