...

11.1.13

Windows Live Writer

Ah, so. This application is interesting. Why’d I post from here if I could post from elsewhere? Cool formatting, I suppose. I think I’m falling sick. Or my body’s playing a prank on me. I didn’t meet a single person who was half as unwell as I am (which isn’t much actually).

Also, I had a strange dream last night. There were other dreams (one where I was in a game show that involved climbing a piece of cloth hanging over the sea and writing answers to stupid questions on the provided spaces on the cloth) but the main one was about us travelling.

map
Ok, see this? It’s a map (quite evidently). I got to look at a map of the place we were vacationing at (it was most definitely a place created by my dreaming mind). Dark brown parts are mountains and blue is sea.

We were on holiday at the cyan city, which lay in a valley between forested granite mountains. It seemed temperate but there were tropical trees. Or a mix of both. It was a cool place.

My family was with me; it looked Malaysia-like (Ipoh? But temperate.) We ate at a hawker centre where our table was situated right above a small drain. It began to rain and we watched the water pass beneath.

Because of the rain we decided to depart from cyan city for our next destination, red city, earlier than was planned. I begged our parents to let us stop by at green city (called “Castpoint” probably because I used the word “cast” too many times the night before). I reasoned that it was on the way; apparently I really like that city and it was an occasional stop we made when we travelled.
They refused and we went on to red city and then indigo city, which was really nothing more than a giant coffin-shaped greenhouse lying on a hill (I think it was called Farrow). Some angel with black wings resided within; he was named Henry of Farrow, something alike, and he was imprisoned in the house because once he left the world inside would die.

Then, of course, I moved to the game show dream.