...

6.3.09

Tagged from Dark Blaziken :D

Got this off Dark Blaziken, better known as AF. A really fun meme!

Hi, my name is: Tessa Low Yun

But you can call me: T, Wil, Wil of Caelin, Sword Dance, Sceptile Rayquaza, Absol Master, Absolfanatic, Circinus, Wind Arrow, Absolute Zero

Never in my life have I: cooked instant noodles properly.

The one person who can drive me nuts is: the first person to invent a nut with a steering wheel.

My high school is: RGS. Raffles Girls' School, a fine school indeed!

The last song I listened to was: Orbis (from MapleStory, on my MP3 player)

If I were to get married right now it would be to: someone male, please.

My hair is: black.

When I was 4: I vomited on the bus because I was taking part in a drinking race

Last Christmas: I got a CD with Debussy's greatest piano works :D:D:D

I should be: better at Math.

The happiest recent moment was: when I finally found Deltora Shadowlands books 2 and 3!

If I were a character on ‘Friends’: I'd be the "i" in"Friends"

I have a hard time understanding: French. Because I DON'T understand it!

There are these girls: in my class who are always chatting about actors.

If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: my best friends :D

I want to buy: Copic markers.

Where do you plan to go during Chinese New Year: Malaysia, probably

If you spent the night at my house: you'd get free supper!

The world could do better without: baked beans and mosquitoes

Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: is dinner at mac's

Most recent thing someone else bought me: is the RGS 130 T-shirt, which our school bought for us :D

My middle name is: huhh?

In the morning: I wake up twenty minutes after the first effort to wake me up.

Last night: I slept with my clipboard at my side.

There’s this guy I know: who likes to bake, sing and watch ballet

If I were an animal I’d be: a...dolphin?

A better name for me would be: Wil!

I am: a fan of Oban Star-Racers.

Tonight I am: hungry and thirsty.

My birthday is: just a yardstick for how many years have been lobbed off my life.