...

18.3.09

LEVEL 38

Location: The usual desktop
Mood: HAPPYYYY


That is the reason. I am LEVEL THIRTY-EIGHT!!!! *happiness*

And I LOVE MAGATIAAAAA

It's a new place in MapleStory, the Town of Alchemy, where two feuding families reside. I'm not going to tell a super long story here, but let's just say that one family uses alchemy to create life (in test tubes, beakers and flasks), while the other uses it to give life to robots. A spooky place with an extremely chilling (and COOL) storyline.

And if the idea of feuding families sounds familiar, wait till you hear that there IS a pair of lovers named Romeo and Juliet in there, one from each family. It's all part of the Party Quest.

Yeah, MapleStory has a habit of including characters from well-known tales in the game. So don't scream "copyrighted!" right away when you hear me say some familiar names from Maple.

I don't have much else to say. Bye!