...

17.4.13

my very calmly-expressed thoughts regarding Homestuck

Never mind if this is inviting replies and those replies are going to affect my perception of the other 67% but *SCREEEEEAAAAAAM* It's been three days and I'm 33% of the way through Homestuck. OMG there are no words for it. JUST NONE. I mean there are moments during the story where I just need to lean back and laugh not because of the impeccable humour but because IT'S SO DAMN GOOD I DON'T BELIEVE I'M READING SOMETHING LIKE IT. It is unadulterated GENIUS!?!?!?@?1?#?#@# It's like everything awesome about scifi with a metafictional leaning ON STEROIDS. I am hysterical with adoration. AGRGHghGHDHFHSDF

JADE JADE JADE AJSKDHFASLF AAHKAGH WHY IS SHE SO AWESOME AND ROSE'S VERBAL ADROITNESS WHAAHFAS DAGAGHH AND ALL THE MAIN CHARACTERS OK AGH

CUTES ALSO CUTE FRUITS AND CUTE BROWSERS AND CUTE POGO GHOST AND CUTE STABBED CROW AND CUTE TANGLE BUDDIES WHEAT

FDAJHFASHFAS  AVAEWRFWAEFDAF

GIVE ME A WEEK AND THEN YOU, FANDOM, CAN THROW EVERYTHING AT ME. I AM MORE THAN READY. I WAS BORN FOR THIS.