...

21.1.12

it's getting tiring...

Sometimes, I wish I could remind you that I'm not a counsellor: my job is not to listen to people who are barely more than strangers talk about their every worry and help them find solutions. But of course you mean no harm, and I must do my best to accommodate you, because I know it matters and I don't want to hurt you. It's just--I told you about this very issue before, you apologised, I "forgave" you--and now you've returned to your old habits. Here we go again.

And a second thing: I think it's time you became more sensitive to the disparity between your interpretation of a friendship and the other party's interpretation of that same friendship. Sometimes, a person you think of as a close friend might see you as no more than an acquaintance trying too hard to interact with him/her, with no consideration for him/her at all.

And one last thing: online isn't exactly the best place to earn another person's amicability.