...

29.1.12

get a sugarsync account.

Just wanted to mention that I am using a programme called Sugarsync--a programme for sharing files between devices much like Dropbox, except for a very big bonus: your starting storage space is almost double of what Dropbox gives you. Plus, it's easy to earn.

Which is why I'm here. (There, we finally get to the point.) Nope I haven't become an advertiser, as the above paragraph may have initially appeared to suggest.

If you sign up for an account via this link, I get some free space added to my own account. And yours.

I can vouch for this programme--I've been using it for my files ever since I stopped trusting thumbdrives.

(An important thing, which I took a while to discover: remember to check out the "Manage Sync Folders" area. That's where most of the programme's power can be found. I'm still exploring it.)