...

6.11.11

(overdue) post mortem

As the title says, or rather phrasing out the implications of that title, promos are over, results are back. Yadda. Final grade tally: AABBCS. Guess, once again, where the S came from.

I'm the sort who likes to synthesise new things from old, so I'm going to do something weird this time.

Click to enlarge:

Chinese
CT grade: U
Promo grade: S
Final grade: S
Well, heck with my grade; if I can pass my A level Chinese, then this score doesn't matter. I also discovered that for the CTs, since there's 222 people taking Chinese and I was at the 0.5th percentile, I actually scored the lowest in the level.

GP
CT grade: D
Promo grade: B
Final grade: B
Thank goodness I saved it. I'd never have been able to live with myself if I had scored a D overall. I don't know what happened in Term 3.

Literature in English
CT grade: B
Promo grade: B
Final grade: B
At least I'm topping the level in H1 Lit. I think.

Biology
CT grade: A
Promo grade: A
Final grade: A
There's only one thing I can say: I love Biology.

Chemistry
CT grade: D
Promo grade: A
Final grade: B
Nothing but regret for my complacency. When I look at my mistakes, I can only think one thing: I could have done better, so much better.

Mathematics
CT grade: B
Promo grade: C
Final grade: C
I shouldn't beat myself up over this. I was already outperforming myself from the rest of my life at the start of the year. I'm bad at Math; time to eat that up and move on.