...

30.11.10

So I got dragged into this attachment thing with my mother's lawyer friend. I have not much to say about it; all I know is that it's convinced me that I do not want to be a lawyer in my life. In fact, I don't much fancy an office job. Bleh.

Signed a contract of confidentiality, so I can't give details on what's going on.



Posting from my mother's friend's workplace right now. Just killed my fingers typing out a Licence Agreement thing. They blocked all email sites, yet conveniently missed FanFiction.net. And Blogger. Hooray for dumb site blockers.

---

In other unrelated news, I met Asparaguy at the library yesterday. I-SPY funness. I think we spent an hour looking for stuff, and still FAIL TO FIND THAT **** RED CRAYON.

At the end of the day, despite collapsed arches and bruising sling-bags, I managed to lug 11 books home from the library, including material for a second reading of Flora's Dare, a certain highly-acclaimed and recommended adventure novel, three architecture-related volumes, one on rearing chickens, three preschooler puzzle books (I-SPY IS AWESOME OKAY >:), third volume in a series I never finished and something that will perhaps make OTDOTS more enjoyable.

Go ahead and make wild guesses. :P