...

8.8.10

nostalgia...

Currently re-listening to all my compositions from the past. I'm in the middle of one of the many versions of Dragon's Pride I have. Right now I'm at the weirdo version where I converted all the instruments to orchestral instruments. Still sounds very tropical--grandly tropical.

I still take pride in Firebird's Fury (which is the random composition on the right btw).

And now I am listening to the various versions of Fly Away (the thing I composed for our class' graduation video). Speaking of which, I must start on those lyrics soon.

Almost done with my creative writing portfolio for that course I'm being forced to go for during Sec 4 Options. Which is...AFTER EXAMS.


ARGHHH whyyy I don't want to do the exams! I don't understand why my parents suddenly care so much about my scores. It's killing me, it really is. And I don't understand HOW my classmates have the strength to pay attention during lessons!!


Every time I think about the exams, I feel like crying. Sudden stress like this is not good for anyone.


Hm, how many versions of Memories in the Snow DO I have? I have chanced upon another, which I, strangely, like a lot more than the original OR the YME album version.

Alright. This is VERY strange. Why in the world do I like my Sec 1 version more than the present one?

I have found YET another, all-strings version of Memories in the Snow. Strange, very strange.

This list sure is long. I wonder how many MIDIs I've composed... *checks* 123. Wow. Never noticed. Then again, about half of them are about 15 seconds long and unfinished...

Sigh, now my old old theme music for OTDOTS is playing. And bam, I'm getting this very nostalgic feeling...it's sort of funny that my original impression and feeling of OTDOTS is so different from it is now...I used to think of it as a grand adventure where people from different parts of the world become unlikely friends and save the world. Now it's more like an emotion story, where all the love and hate is tied inexorably with the storyline...

I think I'll end here, mainly because I'll keep rambling if I don't. Plus I have a Chapter 10 to continue. See yaaa.