...

8.11.08

Half a week into the holidays...

Location: Laptop
Mood: Not much

Another of those times when you don't actually feel any particular feeling, just contentment. And all you're thinking about is what to type next on your blog.

Well, my time is limited. I'm using illegally, and it'll be doubly bad if my parents find out, for

1) Knowing the password and not telling my parents
2) Using the com without permission

Well, I really really hope I don't get caught.

Am working on a Fire Emblem fanfic right now. I have slowed down a little, because Epic Thing is taking a lot of my effort (it's quite complicated). I spend a lot of my time pondering over what to write for the next scene of Epic Thing nowadays.

Whew! I thought I just heard my parents' car... Anyway, I hope to be posting this fic some time next week, provided I get to use the computer.

Guzheng diploma is on 27th November! That's 19 days away...and I'm completely screwing 临冲夜奔. But I think 幻想曲 is pretty good. That piece ROCKS! It involves hitting the guzheng, hitting the strings with my palm, playing the strings across the bridge (the untuned ones), harmonics, strumming of the lowest notes...you get the idea, right?

Oh well, I have to stop now, in case I get caught. Bye!