...

9.9.10

head throb

Oh the head throbs, indeed.

And I'm not even past Magnetism yet.

I wish I knew how to change the default font of all my posts--it gets so utterly depressing to see Times New Roman every time I enter here. If only I knew more about blogskin editing, yet I don't think I'll ever find the time. Blarrh.

Epic day today. I don't believe it; I cried at two kiddy shows. And I mean kiddy like target audience = 3-6-year-olds. First one was Dinosaur Train; the whole story about the Velociraptor who has feathers but can't fly, because those feathers are only for show--it's so heartrending when kid show characters have tragic stories...

Then there was Jazzberries, and I was certain I was going to be laughing my way through it. Well, wrong. Who knew that pianos and their wheels could be so saddening? I never realised that because she's so huge she can't travel with the other instruments...

"The beat is in your feet!" ;_;

I don't even know if I got the wording right.

I need to work on OTDOTS, I really do. It was due this week, but...buhbye. 16,812 words is barely two-thirds. Well, I'm hoping it'll finish before mid-October, but even by then the exams won't be over.

Reminds me...I really should get on with my practice of Reverie, or I'm never going to pass Practicals...