...

31.12.09

December Thirty-First part 5

Now for the last post! Top 3 to go!

Delia betted on Lady Gaga, I betted on Taylor Swift, and Moira betted on Black Eyed Peas. Let's see how it comes out!!!!

Okay, for suspense, all three on this post. Let's see who loses first.......

OK, here it is!!!! I LOSE D:

NUMBER THREE: YOU BELONG WITH ME by TAYLOR SWIFT!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, now...next song! Is it Poker Face or I Gotta Feeling??? Let's go...

.
.
.

NUMBER TWO: POKER FACE by LADY GAGA!!!!!!!!!!!
But that means Moira won, and Black Eyed Peas is number 1!

"P-p-f*** her face..."

WHOOO!!! Awesome song!!

And...

NUMBER ONE: I GOTTA FEELING by BLACK EYED PEAS!!!!!!!!
I started loving this song a month ago, when I heard the verses!!! It's so much nicer than the intro suggests xD It's really so great :D

Well, so let's let the hyper-ness die down. Then we can be happy and sigh deeply and do a proper post about real life outside the RADIO. Signing off, again! CYA!