...

8.11.09

YO

Location: My laptop, dining table
Mood: bothered (by my hair)
Just did: Sent a reminder to Sarah and Josephine
Listening to: The Poet and the Pendulum by Nightwish (new in my library!)

Yeah. Just a random post because I'm bored. I've been spending the entire afternoon listening to various music, from Debussy to Nightwish (as seen above). When I say "various", I mean at both ends of the bar. (^^^ Impressionist to Heavy Metal :D) And funny thing is, both genres are equally nice, to me!

OH MY OH MY THE POET AND THE PENDULUM IS REALLY REALLY NICE!!!!! It sounds like something out of a movie!!

This IS like it's out of a movie. It's like a series of songs of different feels--and they're repeating the first song, right at the end. That's really cool!

BTW Epic Thing is at 243 pages. Quick page growth in progress :D

Okay, I think I'll go back to enjoying The Poet and the Pendulum. It's 14 minutes long!