...

23.9.09

One of the best days in the world

Location: My laptop :D
Mood: Happy of course~
Just did: Proofread "Symphony, Synchrony" AGAIN

Yes, I changed the title of Sands of Time. Now it's called "Symphony, Synchrony: The Sands of Time". And I feel like putting my summary here, for fun :D

//Symphony: sound in harmony. Synchrony: in the same rhythm.// Because even an eternally forsaken love can be recaptured, a lost heartbeat returned to time. Another Alishar legend, for CrapPishh’s FF challenge.

Yesss...I hope this can get second at most. HOPE. But I'm not too sure other people will like it. But that's fine--I like it, and I think that's good enough, in this case.

And back to topic.
I GOT FULL MARKS FOR THE SS SPEECH!!!!!!!!!!
I GOT 28/30 FOR ENGLISH ESSAY *FOAMS*

Oh MAN, I wasn't expecting that! On the downside, I failed my Physics practical--but who cares man. I'm utterly happy about these scores :D:D:D

And today was MEP practicals. Went well! Our duet was less screwed than last time--and last time was pretty good already :D Predictions: 1st piece 45, 2nd piece 43

Man, actually, those predictions are...high. Hope I actually manage it...

Yay, I have a story to edit now. Can't wait for YME tomorrow! :D