...

9.8.09

An in-between

Location: Old laptop
Mood: Um
Just did: proofread Sands of Time

Yup, that's my next story. And I think it has potential to be my best yet. Just wait for it, those of you who actually read.

Of the Dragon, of the Stars is on to its 140th page!!! I don't know how far it has gone since I last posted about it, but all I know is that it has grown a great deal. 140 pages! I never thought that it'd get that far. YAY

Alright, I was only posting for the sake of posting. Felt like it.

SIGH my sisters are now listening to this piece of BLAH called Poker Face. I must say that the video is cool (freakily cool), but the song is...ah. Like all pop songs. Catchy and weird and too techno for my liking.

Impressionist and early twentieth century is still my cup of tea. And the really good J-pop songs that make good use of the orchestra.

Okay, like I said. I was posting because this blog looks dead. So there. Wait for the next one. BYE!

Quote of the week: "P-p-p-f*** her face"~Poker Face lyrics, with a terrible mishear on the maker's part