...

21.5.08

A Historical Moment on 21/5/2008

Location: Father's laptop


Mood: VERY sleepy




Yay, it's American Idol finals tonight. I'm staying up to watch!


Oh, I did badly for my exams. WAAH. I failed math. I got 50/100 for English. I got 60% each for History, Lit and Geography. All three Humanities subjects!!!!

But for the other subjects, I'm pretty happy. Chinese 64/90! 71.1%!!!!!! My personal best since P4! I really can't believe it. REALLY!!

For CHemistry, I got overall 77/100. Pretty happy, but I could have done better. I got 36/50 for the pen and paper, 18/20 for the practical (I lost both marks at the written questions!!!!) and 11/16 for the PT. :D:D:D

And MEP is my best!!! My ONLY 4.0. I can't believe it, I got a 4.0!!!! I heard that a lot of people didn't get a single 4.0. THat's why I'm so happy!

Anyway, my main point. Here is the image of the historical moment on 21st May 2008, when two pairs and one trio of my stories shared their hit numbers on FanFiction.net. It's really unbelievable!!!!!






Haha, random stuff.
And LT? I do NOT sound like Mr Wong. NONONONOOOOOO. He says "yallow" and "dextrous fingers"! I don't!! And I say VOLUMINOUS, not VOLUMOUS. Hmph.

Ok, I am going now!