...

10.10.07

Back!

I'm back to blog, finally! Tomorrow is my last exam--math! So I'm at my friend AF's house to "study"... hehehe

As you can see, I'm NOT studying. I hope my parents don't see this.

And I was browsing YouTube. Here is one of my favourite videos:



Hope you can see it. The music is lovely. It's actually background music from Fire Emblem, but orchestrated, and it's WAAAAAY nicer! :) Ignore the disturbing pictures.

Music

And I've got some music to share! Must-listen music:

1) Unknown Tradition

Description: It's like, perfect, and it sounds like Chinese music, with bells and flutes and the like. The beginning isn't too nice, but the music thereafter gets soooooo nice, you'll fall in love with it immediately!



Score: 10/10 -- MUST hear!



2) Door to Sharenian Castle


Description: Sounds very mysterious and...ancient, makes you think of a lost civilisation, which it IS supposed to. Sounds wonderful, heavenly according to my sis.



Score: 9.5/10 -- Still MUST hear!



3) The Clocktower

Description: A chime-y piece of music, that makes you feel like you have no troubles...ah, you'll love it if you like music that is uplifting and rising, you know. And it really reminds you of a clocktower.

Score: 9.5/10 -- Still MUST hear!

4) Unknown Keaggy

Description: A nice, Chinese New Year-mood kind of song, which I really enjoy hearing, because it sounds so festive. Reminds me of firecrackers...

Score: 9.5/10 -- Still MUST hear!

5) Unknown Frolic

Description: Quite nice, uses pentatonic scale as well, so sounds Chinese too. Very lively, and makes me feel... just happy!

Score: 9/10 -- Still very good

So that's about it for now. I'll be posting my next 5 soon!